Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mother Knows Best

Yep. My mother knows me the best. She can tell if I am sad or mad even when I am trying to cover it up. We have this connection. We end up making the same things for dinner. She lives in Florida and will tell me she is making chili for dinner tonight and mine is already cooking in the crock pot. For christmas this year we got each other the same christmas present. A Garmin. She will ask me if things are ok between me and dh even before knowing we just had a huge blow out. I attribute this all to actually building our relationship over time. As much as she knows me best, I think I Know her better then anyone too, even my father. So, my mom would be the person that knows me best. Thank Goodness!

5 comments:

tigger said...

SO true!!! You picked the right person!

Lynette said...

Thas is so wonderful. I miss my Mom. We had rough patches, but she was a great person. I am so glad you have such a great relationship with your mother.

Missy said...

My mom and I are like that...

Parkie said...

how special is that!

Just Me said...

Mom's ALWAYS know Hoopy!