Monday, November 10, 2008

Crazy times!

So, Life has been so busy lately. Baily's swim team is going well, she likes it a lot. I Love it. I admit I am living through her. I have gotten back to swimming myself becaus of it. She practices 3-4 times a week and this weekend she had her first meet/meets. She did so well! dropped 6 seconds off her backstroke time on Saturday and then another 4 off it on Sunday. I am so proud of her! Erika is having a hard time...middle child syndrom for sure. I am trying to make sure she has special things to do so she feels "equal" but the truth is she is only 6 and in 2 years will also have opportunities just like Baily. So for now, playdates when ever possible and special time together will have to do. Braydon...well, when ever he gets a chance...he tests me. He recently showed my expecting brother and sil what exactly they are in for. In 1 hour he was like the tazmanian devil. He has an ear infection right now, so more patience is needed for him.

this was all the time i had to update...not much of an update...but i am sure exhausted from it all!

No comments: