Wednesday, April 11, 2007

10 th Anniversary

I met my husband when I was 16. We went to High School together, but it wasn't until my friend Jenny introduced me that I got to know him. She was interested in him, but he had dated her sister and just didn't feel right dating her. We met by accident. really. there was an accident at the end of her road and we went to see it. the car was in the woods upside down. Shamus happened to be driving that way and saw us and stopped to chat. Jenny was looking like the hunch back of notre dame due to 3 slipped discs in her back. shamus gave her a ride back to her house. I totally thought this was perfect since she was so into him. My dad came to pick me up and Jenny yelled to me that he wanted me to call him. No Way was I calling him. I did. But it was when I knew he was working and I just left my phone number. The rest...is history.

Our Wedding day couldn't have rained harder. It poored! I didn't care. We had so much fun at our wedding! The reception was huge! you should have seen the seafood station! 3 tables long!
To this day I have not been at a better wedding. Everybody danced! everybody!

Our Honeymoon was in Ireland and a quick visit to England. 3 weeks. It was also awesome!

10 years later we have a House 3 Kids a dog and 5 or 6 fish.

now, i am going to finish up 1st grade homework...the fun never ends!

3 comments:

tigger said...

Yay!!! Good update!

Julianna said...

aww! sounds like a great wedding!

Parkie said...

so sweet!