Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Kindergarten Orientation

I took Erika to her Kindergarten Orientation. She was a bit scared when we first got there, but went right in as the principal walked me in the other direction. I have to say, my stomach went a little fluttery, but I am super excited for her. She got to ride on the school bus and she had a snack(which she can't remember what it was). They did a little coloring. She is very excited now, but continues to call it Baily's school. I can't wait for her to realize it will be her school too!

Back for more tomorrow. I just hope she understands we have to wait until September to start going there!

2 comments:

amyz said...

Good luck in Kindergarten Erika! You too, hoopy!

Just Me said...

too cute Hoopy! It's such a big thing when they go off to school for the first time!