Thursday, July 19, 2007

Softball Season

Baily has joined a travel softball team for the summer. She is playing with girls 2 years older then her, only 1 is younger. They started out like the Bad News Bears. Lost their first game by the 10 run rule. we were thankful it was over. Monday night...they beat that same team by 10 runs! I am so proud of her! And her coach? He is very encouraging to all the girls. You would never know he didn't know much about the game 3 months ago. Now all his extra time and then some is about the game, and how he can help them get better. Yes, I am talking about Shamus. Never in a million years would I have thought he would be into sports. They say that people don't change...I don't agree with that. We have championships next week, at this very moment we are in second place.

2 comments:

tigger said...

GOOD job Hoopy!!

Everlasting Monday said...

playing softball when I was younger!