Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Hardest Thing


The hardest thing I had to do this week. Well, the hardest thing I had to do was make shamus incharge of the kids why I went to my yoga class. He is a great dad, but does tend to take the easy way out. Baily has ccd on tuesday nights at the same time my class ends. So, I have put him incharge of taking her to ccd so I can finish my class and not have her late. Well the other 2 kids usually come with me because they have a daycare there and it's a part of my membership. Braydon was having a really off day. Terrible. Really Bad day. I did not want to have to leave the class because of him crying. I made shamus take him with him to drop Baily off to CCD. Now, there is a ton of traffic and I knew he would fall asleep and its dinner time and it's not just a quick drop off, but I needed this class. He handled it well. Braydon didn't fall asleep until coming home from picking B up. It worked. I was selfish for once and it worked just fine. I always let shamus take the easy way when it comes to the kids, so this was tough for me. He was not happy at first. I will thank him tonight ; ) and let him know he did a great job watching more then 1 kid in public. So there you have it. I gave up a little control...just a little...on purpose.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

yay! what a great feeling!

tigger said...

GOOD for you hoopy. and LALALALALALA I DON'T HEAR YOU LALALALALA