Friday, January 18, 2008

POOP!

Yes, I said poop. As I was getting DD off the bus today...DS decided to dump his beans and weenies (hot dogs and beans in a can) all over the carpet. So I sent him to his room where he decided to take off his diaper which had a gigantic POOP in it and smear it with one of his 4x4 trucks into his carpet in his bedroom. One mess after another and he just smiles at you. even when you are crying and yelling at him he smiles at you. "Sorry, I no mean it" is what he says in the sweetest of voices, but what he means is "sorry you are mad but it was a blast for me". How do you reason with a 2 1/2 year old? Boys are just gross. pure enjoyment out of a mess. And today started out so well. He Pooped on the potty first thing in the morning. I told him how proud I was of him and ge got M&M's for it. I think we will take the sticker approach. I hate poop. I really do.

4 comments:

tigger said...

OH NO!!!!! Braydon.... oh, Braydon...

Paula said...

Oh my... Sorry that happened Hoopy! Braydon you little stinker!

Parkie said...

yick!

Tammy said...

OH WOW!!! If it's any consolation, my husband has cleaned up dog poo all weekend! :hug: